Friday, October 6, 2017

More happenings in Miss Jeana's and Miss Jen's classrooms

Miss Jen's class has a new classroom pet.  His name is Steve.  He is a tomato worm. Miss Jen found Steven in her garden at home. (Miss Jeana has class pets in the spring when she orders Painted Lady caterpillars so the class can watch them turn into butterflies).
Miss Jen's class is utterly fascinated with Steve. They have been asking a lot of questions.















In Miss Jeana's classroom, sometimes play takes place under the table.
 And playdough, ponies, and puppets are perfectly popular.  (HA! I love alliteration!)






Please remember to dress your child in clothes appropriate for the weather.  We're still going outside. We're also talking about how we can YELL and RUN AROUND when we are outside.


Random superheros reminding me to be quiet while they save the day.



 And lastly, one of the reasons I love my job.  One of the children made my mother a card.  I asked him to read it to me:
"Dear Miss Carrie's Mommy,
We have lots of kids.
This picture I draw of you.
Thank you."
 And here is the artist's rendition of my mother.
Oh, be still my heart!

What a fantastic week in preschool!

Thank you for keeping your sick children at home.  Jeana, Jen, and I are very grateful.  We do not want to get sick. We appreciate your help in keeping us healthy.