Friday, October 9, 2020

Miss Carrie's wore a crown and funny things kids say.....

 


Juts in case your children try to tell you about this, I wore a crown this week for my birthday.  It is so much fun to see what communication I get from a child when they see me wearing a sparkly crown or just something different from the usual.  The same concept happened when I dyed my hair red one year, when I wore new glasses after not wearing glasses at all, or even if the children spy a bandage on my finger.  

Of course, any excuse to wear a sparkly crown, right?  

Funny things children in the classrooms said this week:

____________

Miss Kazia's classroom:

Boy: (pretended that his dinosaur farted)
Girl: Hey! Don't do that!  (holds up the cow she is playing with) Only cows fart!
(girl turns to me and says) Cows really do fart.

***
Girl playing with peers and attempting to problem solve during a conflict) "He have the mom and you have the sweetie (baby).

____________

Miss Jeana's classroom: 

Miss Jeana was going over classroom rules during Greeting Time.  One of the rules is using nice words in the classroom.
Girl: *pouts* My brother doesn't say nice words.  *pouts more* My brother doesn't ever say I'm pretty.

***
Boy (turns to me during Greeting Time)  I want to go home.  My mommy miss me.

_____________