Thursday, April 29, 2021

April Week 2: I Can Do That

 Vocabulary and Basic Concepts: jump, march, hop, tiptoe, circle arms, touch toes, crab walk, frog jump, walk, sit, reach, skip, stretch, balance, squat, help, show me, I can do that, I can't do that, help me.

Transition Song: The Circle Song by The Kiboomers


This week, Miss Carrie brought out her exercise mats.  They have words and pictures on them so everyone could read them.  They had different ways to exercise.  We could look at the pictures and know what to do.  If we weren't sure how to do things like skip, we could ask a teacher or a friend to show us. Everyone had a lot of opportunity to show what they could do.













DO THIS AT HOME:  Sit down with your child and draw pictures of actions.  Then gather the entire family, spread the pictures around the room, and play a game of I Can Do That.  Take pictures and talk about them afterwards.